ADWA Times is an authentic and independent official voice of the dental profession in India with a unique role in updating professionals by providing the latest developments in the dental field. ADWA Times endeavours to bridge the gap between the communities such as dental professionals, educational institutions, diplomatic missions, NGO’s, government organisations, paramedical associations, dental, medical, surgical and pharmaceutical manufacturing companies, government policymakers, health organisations, dental laboratories, speciality institutions, business partners and the public.
Scope of the journal
- Current national/international developments in dentistry
- Latest scientific and legal developments in dentistry
- Regular government updates related to oral healthcare and policy reforms
- Technology and research updates, innovations in oral health care
- Achievements and interviews of eminent dental professionals
- Featured stories, letters to the editor, dental facts and reviews
- National and international dental events
- Thought-provoking commentaries etc.
- Quiz to test dental knowledge